Sunday, September 6, 2009

Themeless Thunday!

"When the moon's in your eye like a big pizza pie, that's Amore!"
I hope someone else knows that song besides me...
I mooned you!
I've noticed a number of bloggers have themes for certain days. Being an uncertain person without much focus, as you can tell by a number of my photos, I thought I would start a "Themeless Thunday" blog on my Thundays here at the BirdMobile.
(Actually it'th jutht an excuth to type funny and uthe the phototh I thot on Thaturday!)

This is an Alder Flycatcher, because Mark and Kimmay thaid tho. Please note the Rictal bristles around the beak.
No, I couldn't get a shot of the rectal bristles...you kids...behave!

So, I was walking along, minding my own bizness, and I see this odd grinning face looking at me!
All I know is that it's a fish...and it's not alive...

Oh my gosh! It's an almost normal bird photo! I had to put one of those in. This little Magnolia Warbler was giving me my favorite crazy eye!
It's 'confusing fall warbly' time!

Oh look! It's a fungi!

Speaking of 'Fun Guys'!
Poor little Doodles, this is our tenth anniversary. Could you imagine ten long years of these stoopid jokes and puns? Not to mention the dawdling to take photos of birds behinds...
So sad...Happy Anniversary Doodles!!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dave,
    Congrats on your ten years and on your pictures too. These are fantastic shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A belated Happy Anniversary to you both! Dave, every woman loves a man with a sense of humor...anyway, really nice shots, esp. of the full moon, and the warbler. Love the fungi foto too. But the one of you and Doodles is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Themeless Thundays are theriously thomething that thould catch on! I'm in! Thusan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another excellent post, but I'm going to have nightmares about that fish!!!

    Yes, Doodles looks so miserable in the photo of you two that I can tell it has been the most boring, awful ten years for her. Poor dear. Happy anniversary anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU LAURIE AND DAVE !!

    10 years is a long time, CONGRATULATIONS AND WISHES FOR 10 MORE !!
    That picture is priceless, hope your day was full of fun and and many more to come.
    Love, mom & dad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, you are in BIG trouble then next time I see you! Why didn't you tell me if was your anniversary? I would have congratulated you in person. Alas, I must resort to belated anniversay wishes via the comment section...

    ~May the rest of your lives be filled with love and happiness, friends and family, adventure and intrigue, and bird butts and BSBO!

    with love ~kimmay

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...Dean Martin is my favorite singer, and I love that song...now it's playing in my mind, and I'm happy!
    Happy Anniversary to you and Doodles!! That dead fish is darn scary...lovely little photo for the Doodles to remember her anniversary with!! :-)

    ReplyDelete