Thursday, May 31, 2018

Time & Optics Optics Fling!


No, I won't be flinging optics! Butt, I will be at Time & Optics with a lovely selection of photographs on Friday and Saturday, June 1st and 2nd! If you're there for one of their fabulous birding filed trips, stop by and say hello!

A former chicken coop, turned events hall...yes it's been cleaned...

My humble little table...forgot the table cloth...oops.

I had the best time! The Amish are wonderfully friendly folks and those children know birds much better than me! They were thumbing through all of the photos and naming the birds...kids as young as 8 or 9! The Time & Optics catalogs uses my bird photos, that was one way for folks to get free copies of my photos.

I was next to the Leica display which was next to the Vanguard display which was next to the Swarovski display and we were all across the from the Zeiss display. It's a great place to test bins and scopes with professionals there to explain everything. And they made for good company at meals too!

They have many great field trips led by area pros visiting farms and fields to spot Barn Owls, Dickcissels, Grasshopper Sparrows and more!...plus PIE!

 Well...at least I got one shot...from behind...before it flew off.

 Kim Kaufman took this photo because I couldn't let go of the ladder to take it myself!
Seems I'm afraid of heights.

Barn Owls are gorgeous birds!
This is from Medina Raptor Center. They will be there with birds to view!

We'll all be back again next year on May 31st and June 2nd! Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment