Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Warbly with Guts...

My, my! What has the little Black-and-White Warblything caught?

You can blame the Doodles for the title today. These were from a Lost File(place scary music here) I recently came across. This Black-and-White Warbly was so busy jumping from limb to limb chasing down anything that crept and crawled...and then devouring them.

I'm still working on folders from May at Magee. I didn't realize how many photos I shot during the Biggest Week in American Birding! It was an eleven warbly day...plus a good number of woodland buddies too! Stay tuned...

So, what's black and white and red all over? My lens...
Oh yeah, squeeze it til it squirts!


Whistling with a bug in your mouth is like whistling after eating crackers...
Pfffffftttttt...

"What?"

I wouldn't think of leaving you without a nice butt shot!
Thanks for stopping by!


Who's this rare visitor?
Stay tuned for more from May!