Thursday, June 4, 2009

ANGRY WARBLER POST!!!!!!



I hope the title got your attention! I can take a hint, everyone wants me to post photos of warbly things. I guess it's still spring and they are fresh in our minds, not to mention I don't get much sleep because of them. I am STILL editing and labeling photos from the month of May, or MAYHEM as Kimm Kaufman calls it. Hi Kimmay and Kennay!

As you can see from the first photo, tonight's blog star is the Chestnut-sided Warbler. They can have an especially grumpy look on their feathery little face due to that very bold moustache. I have a moustache also, but mine is going white and not as cute and feathery. I can look grumpy too, at least until I start laughing. Why be serious? Seriously, why?
I'll be waiting for a set of instructions. Thank you. ;)

"I see Doodles down there, Hi Doodles, I hope you have a hat on!"

What would "Birds from Behind" be without a bird from behind? Don't stop shooting photos just because they turn around!

Why looky there, the top of my head is starting to resemble his head! Sort of that 'Friar Tuck' look... that's why I have lots of hats.

This one is from last spring. It's still one of my favorites. Kind of the formal portrait pose.

Magee Marsh is a gorgeous place to be in May! If you haven't been there for IMBD, you owe it to yourself to make the trek next year!

What Warbly thing should I post next...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave,
    Somptuous pictures. I love them all and would like to see so many warblers!!

    ReplyDelete