Wednesday, December 26, 2018

A Christmas Present...

 Who's my new visitor?

 SO, I've out visiting area parks lately trying to get a good shot of one of these visitors from Canada with no luck. I saw one briefly, then poof it was gone. Three different parks with no luck.

The first thing(well almost...) I do in the morning is check the feeders and see who's chowing down on my peanuts and suet. Go figure, after traipsing around parks for the past few weeks, a Red-breasted Nuthatch shows up at my feeder! I'm not leaving home again.

This little feather ball has been here a few days now and he makes number FIFTY on the apartment feeder bird list. I can't wait to see what fifty one will be...

 Ho-ho-ho by the way.
 I think he saw me in the window...

Lucky for me he doesn't care...

See you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment