Friday, September 11, 2009

A day in the life of my Peeps, part deux...

If you read my post yesterday about the vicious Sanderlings and you thought I was just kidding...well guess what! Look at these two going at it, beak and claw! Apparently someone got too close to someone elses turf and picked up a tasty morsel that he shouldn't have. The next thing you know...attack of the killer Sanderlings!

They moved so quickly I had a difficult time keeping them in the frame...oh, to have a video camera! And you thought it was boring being a peep...


Check out the fancy footwork! "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee..."

And of course, a little fancy wing work also!

And the winner!
Gives a whole new meaning to 'a pain in the neck' doesn't it?

"You're next, camera boy!"
At this point, you would see me screaming like a little girl, arms waving and running down the beach!