Wednesday, February 3, 2016

A special message...

For the "terrorists" that have taken over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge...
KISS MY CLOACA!


I hope they don't do too much more damage to the refuge and the archaeological site before the law enforcement officials finally decide to do something and take control of the situation. I don't understand why it's taking so long for the government to take action against these terrorists that are ruining an area dedicated to preserving wildlife for ALL American citizens and not just the ones that own too many cows.

Apparently white men with automatic weapons are immune from the law and us plain folks with binoculars have to suffer the consequences. Truly a shame.

Thank you for tolerating my rant...if you agree, please contact your local representative and voice your opinion.

 https://www.usa.gov/elected-officials


*I apologize for the size of the font. I have tried to edit it and contact the morons from Blogger, but there's no one home and I give up...I don't even know why the color has changed...argh. 
 **I now hate blogger.

9 comments:

  1. Great capture and a good message there :)
    Happy WWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little bird. You have an interesting angle on your bird photos Dave. Just one point of mention, the text in the main body of your post is very hard to read. A bit bigger font perhaps would help. Or maybe it's just my aging eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tony!
      I've been trying to figure out why Blogger has decided to override my font settings to no avail. I keep editing the post and enlarging the font...when I view it, it's smaller than the settings I had and keeps getting smaller...I give up for now, sorry.

      Delete
    2. That's why I switched to self hosted Wordpress. Previously had Blogger l& Wordpress.com & it annoyed me the way they just change stuff without warning. At least with self hosted I have full control. Just the way I like it.

      Delete
    3. I will give it a try. Thanks Tony!

      Delete
  3. Awww... what a shame the world is populated by so many idiots!! They're everywhere Dave... believe me! There are lots of days I wish I had a gun. I'd teach a few idiots some lessons....

    Yeh, wha' hoppin' to yer text, man...? it is teeeeeensay! ... Had to take out my spyglass to read it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes blogger stinks and other times it stinks more...and there's no one alive there to help. Maybe I'll call our little militant buddies...

      Delete
  4. hahahhah... it's okay now Dave..... your buddies must have showed up at Blogger and waved their guns or something....

    ReplyDelete