Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Further Adventures of "Birding with Bob!"

Bob thought that picture looked like cousin Ernie.
Me and the Doodles didn't think so.

Warm temps...sunshine...birds singing...let's get out for a walk in the park! Then there's Bob. "I wanna go too!" Jeez his voice is annoying, sort of like Chip and Dale but whinier. Fine. Let's ALL go to Rocky River Reservation for a nice bird walk and see what's out to be seen!

In between keeping track of the little rodent, and I mean that in a nice way, we did manage to see a few birds. I'll blog about them later, right now Bob wants his photos up and he wants them up NOW! You know chipmunks...very impatient.

This is the very first photo Bob took after he swiped the Doodles new camera.
Believe it or not, it's a White-breasted Nuthatch...really...I saw it too...

Okay Bob, what does the sign say?

And now he knows why.
A few birdies hopping around at the top created a small avalanche, enough to send the wise guy tumbling!

You know that saying, "Don't bite the hand that feeds you?",
well, Bobby boy was hungry and bit the wooden hand that fed him and chipped a tooth...these kids...

5 comments:

  1. Bahaha! You're terrible. I laughed out loud when I saw Bob in the aftermath. What a mind you have...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dave,
    I love the first pictures of Bob a lot and the whole message is a pleasure for readers... You do have a lot of imagination!!! it is so funny to read you! Thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly...a warped mind?...

    Chris, Good Morning! I'm glad you enjoy my silliness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee hee...cute post..
    That Bob is quite the trouble maker!

    ReplyDelete