Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In the Buff...

It's a 'beach bum!'...get it...you can see his 'bum' and he's on a beach.
Do I have to explain everything to you kids?!
I knew the title would get your attention! Fortunately for the world, I'm only going to post photos of this sandpiper in the buff...get it? A Buff-breasted Sandpiper!? Oh some nights, I'm so darned clever...and on this night, I'm not.
I'm back to going through all the lost and found files. I posted a couple of Buff's in a previous blog and I just discovered the rest of the photos from that day. I will post more of the peeps, included the ones I can't identify. Maybe you would be kind enough to help me figure them out...
Oh my, I just realized that I've had this blog for a year now! I should have had a party...with hats and horns...too late...Thanks for showing up anyway!!


This guy was doing the "Exorcist" thing with his head. I didn't know they could do that!

Please note the tracks around him. Yes, he is walking in circles.

Run, Forrest, run!!!
Most birds avoid people, this loon (well, not really a Loon) was running towards us. I had to keep backing up.

This is my brother Phil. Really. When I grow up, I want to be just like him. Well, maybe not JUST like him...Happy Birthday Bro!!

2 comments:

  1. ...well happy belated blog anniversary! I went back and checked out your first couple of posts. It's been a fun year! Congrats...

    ReplyDelete